Saturday, August 23, 2014


Levels of Behavior
( Lawrence Kohlberg’s Six Levels of Moral Development)
                  Level I           I don’t want to get in trouble.
                  Level II  I want a reward.
                  Level III  I want to please somebody.
                  Level IV. I want to follow the rules.
                  Level V. I am considerate of other people.
                  Level VI. I have a personal code of behavior and I follow it.


ACErs
                  1. Our mission: Be nice. Work hard.
                  2. Our motto: There are no shortcuts.
                  3. ACErs are honest.
                  4. ACErs show initiative.
                  5. ACErs take responsibility for their actions.
                  6. ACErs are aware of time and space.
                  7. ACErs are never afraid to ask questions.
                  8. ACErs understand the importance of presentation.
                  9. ACErs are organized.
                  10. ACErs are humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment